inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
3 - 8 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW13713
Holosun HS510C Solar Red Dot Sight
The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- When focussing on the target, the size of the reticle will change based on the distance between your eyes and objective lens.
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design.
- Switchable circle/dot and red dot reticles.
- Always on unless manually turned off.
- Internal battery tray design.
- 32mm×24mm open lens.
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies.
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood.
- Quick release mount .
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails.
- CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing.
|Reticle||2 MOA Dot; 65 MOA Circle|
|Coating||Multi-layer coating for all lens.|
|Battery Life||50,000 hours for circle dot at mid brightness setting 20,000 hours for single dot at mid brightness setting|
|Brightness Setting||10 DL & 2 NV compatible|
|Housing Finish||PEO/MAO housing finish|
|Adjustment per Click||0.5 MOA|
|Storage Temperature||-40C to 70C|
|Working Temperature||-10C to 50C|